This Systems Integrator will provide support to a dynamic and evolving Research and Development environment. The employee may perform a variety of integration functions within the Systems Engineering “V” and within the project lifecycle to include project initiation activities, IV&V, and architecture. The role will be involved in rapid prototyping, helping to author whitepapers and technology insertion. The SI will perform knowledge management tasks and support performance measure and metrics analysis; software, systems and enterprise architecture, trade studies, requirements analysis, project definition, project management, collection management, contribute and document Technical Exchange Meetings and provide support to readiness events. The SI will be responsible for project documentation, schedule and project control and systems analysis. The role is junior and the preferred candidate should have strong technical skills and still be a learner, not an expert. The support will include project integration and niche technical support to include things such as brainstorming sessions, assessment of prototypes and analysis of alternatives.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Understanding of SE&I and the Systems Engineering “V”; cyber and cloud technologies; mobile platforms; internet of things; knowledge management;
- Understanding of one or more of the following: RF Engineering, Internet Architectures, Biometrics (with a focus on user authentication), Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence; Network Engineering
- High degree of technical literacy and ability to rapidly learn complex concepts and technologies
- Strong systems analysis skills, with the ability to identify and accurately describe systems issues
- Ability to speak confidently, articulately, and clearly in order to participate in and brief at technical meetings and milestone events
- Capability to write clearly and articulately and use appropriate provided templates, formats, and checklists to write documentation to include discrepancy reports, correspondence regarding system issues, and weekly activity report inputs.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Experience with government/federal IT systems and capabilities.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) or Bachelor of Science (BS) degree
- At least three years of experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.