The selected candidate will assist the Front Office/Business Operations in daily management and execution of their actions. This System Integrator will be part of a team responsible for:
- Interfacing with the Facilities Staff for building issues, maintenance
- Assisting the Chief of Staff with seating, work space, storage requirements across the organization
- Preparing and disseminating communications to the workforce on Organization announcements, quarterly newsletter
- Act as Action Officers, quickly deciphering and appropriately assigning technical and non-technical actions levied across the organization; collect and consolidate inputs and guarantee an integrated group response.
- Manage numerous actions in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Maintaining the customer action tracker.
- Responsible for receipt, dissemination, recording, coordinating, monitoring and reporting of all tasking and activities.
- Maintaining and reporting monthly metrics
- Managing/processing purchase orders for supplies
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA, 3 to 5 years with MS/MA, 0 to 2 years with PhD, or 12 years’ experience accepted in Lieu of education
- Ability to build effective relationships with team, customer, staff
- Proficiency with other Microsoft Office suite products, to include PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word
- Experience with SharePoint
- Excellent and organization skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Exhibit proactive, agile, and dependable qualities
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- Prior customer experience
- Experience with customer Corporate Action Tracker
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.