We are seeking a Finance Specialist to perform financial and accounting related activities in a timely manner.
The responsible person will have the following duties in:
- Prepare finance journal entries and account reconciliation reports.
- Evaluate financial documents for correctness and completeness.
- Ensure financial and accounting reports are prepared in accordance to
company/federal rules and regulations.
- Generate financial transaction records for collections, invoices, payments,
expenses, revenues, etc for future reference purposes.
- Review all accounting procedures and recommend improvements.
- Address financial issues and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage payroll processing system including salary deposits, tax calculation,
payroll reconciliation, etc.
- Maintain accurate documentation for financial operations and transactions.
- Assist staff on the accounting practices and financial record keeping.
- Review profit and loss statements to identify gaps and find relevant solutions.
- Maintain accurate financial data and reports for submission to senior
- Prepare daily cash flow reports and register all outstanding payment records.
- Perform month end closing activities such as revenue accounting, expense
accounting, account reconciliation, etc.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Assist in managing credit and collection activities.
- A Self starter, proactive in responding to customer needs, ability to work independently
- Ability to operate in an extremely dynamic environment
- Experience within IC community and customer space
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Degree a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.