The Finance Administrator performs a full range of assigned financial transactions, prepare accountings, analyze source documentation, reconcile and update General Ledger accounts, perform accounts payable functions, and provide customer service and technical assistance.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Provide information and guidance to team members on CFO processes, policy interpretation, workflow, and work unit priorities.
- Perform the full range of financial activities and analysis to support management, staff and customers in the office of assignment.
- Prepares accountings in support of debt collection, vendor payments, Liaison, accounting operations, banking and finance.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, bank accounts, and/or financial statements and takes corrective action as directed.
- Reviews, analyzes, and processes corrective vouchers on various General Ledger accounts and updates information to ensure accuracy.
- Originates financial data and posts into Finance Systems (Customer Finance and Acquisition Systems). Reviews to ensure data integrity is maintained.
- Provides guidance to customers regarding entitlements, accounting requirements, and established finance policies.
- Considerable knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to compose and deliver responses to questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively understanding the roles in building a team and becoming a team player.
- Ability to use financial systems as information management and decision support tools; ability to understand and utilize the data retrieved from the tools.
Experience and Education
- Minimum three (3) years of experience performing financial records processing and financial records management.
- Associate’s Degree in finance, business administration or a closely related field. Equivalent relevant experience may be substituted for the education requirement on a year for year basis.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Em