The Finance Administrator performs a wide range of routine to moderately complex financial transactions, preparing accountings, analyzing source documentation, reconciling and updating General Ledger accounts, performing accounts payable functions, and providing customer service and technical assistance to Agency and/or non-Agency customers.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Perform a wide range of routine to moderately complex of financial activities and analysis to support management, staff and customers in the office of assignment.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts, bank accounts, and/or financial statements and takes corrective action as needed. This includes activities involving credit cards, invoices, travel accountings, tax returns, funding documents, debt collection, etc.
- Researches finance regulations and data within financial systems to resolve standard financial problems and issues.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Oral and written communication skills sufficient to compose and deliver responses to customers’ routine questions in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to interact with customers effectively in resolving routine problems.
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities.
Experience and Education
- Minimum three (3) years of experience performing financial records processing and financial records management.s.
- High School Diploma or GED
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.