Provide systems architecture support for an Intelligence Community mission customer for the migration of legacy systems and the implementation of new systems into cloud environments. The successful candidate should have a familiarity with multi-tiered applications and their components to include: presentation layer, business logic, data store, and operating system. The candidate should also have knowledge of data analytics tiers. As these systems will need to undergo security accreditation, the candidate must also have knowledge of the accreditation process and be able to articulate security controls in a cloud environment. When not tasked with a particular system or application, the successful candidate should be able to learn and understand customer issues and drivers, and propose new solutions to address those issues. Perhaps more importantly, the candidate should have prior hands-on experience with implementing and/or administering IT systems.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Requires 12-15 years with BS/BA, 10-13 years with MS/MA, or 7-9 years with PhD, in information technology, information systems, information security, or equivalent.
- At least 10 years of experience in planning and implementing IT systems deployments.
- Prior hands-on experience with any one or more of the following IT areas:
- Operating Systems
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Application Development
- Deployment Orchestration (e.g.: AWS, Kubernetes, Puppet/Chef, etc.)
- Prior ICD 503 accreditation knowledge or experience
- TS/SCI with Poly required
- MS degree in IT, IS, or equivalent
- IT Certification in any one of these or other equivalent areas:
- AWS Solutions Architect
- MS Azure
- Dev Ops
- DoD 8570 recognized certification such as A+, Security+, or CISSP among others
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.