ASEC3 is seeking a Data Engineer who will help deliver projects that focus on cloud and on-premise data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting, data management and advanced analytics including products such as R or python.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Experience with cloud solutionsDevelop and demonstrate the technical design of the data warehouse or reporting products.
- Provide thought leadership for innovative data solutions to address complex business problems.
- Work with and through both functional and technical project team members to deliver products in an agile manner.
- Work with team leaders, data engineers and data analysts in resolving complex technical and operational issues.
- Highly efficient developer of the complex ETL, SSIS packages and dashboards
- 3 years experience and a BA/BS degree.
- Responsible for assisting more senior positions and/or performing functional duties under the oversight of more senior positions.
- Bachelor of Science Degree or higher computer science, statistics, or other related STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math)
- Current TS/SCI Clearance ortunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Experience with SQL, Python, Spark desired, but not required
- Experience with Data Warehouse, Data Management Reporting including dashboard development.
- Experience with ETL tools like MSFT SSIS, Informatica, Pentaho
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools like Tableau or Power BI
- Strong understanding of data engineering, structure, formatting, conditioning and analysis.
- Knowledge of database tools and current data science processes.
- Full-stack development experience. Desired Skills / Attributes:
- Experience with improving performance on enterprise applications with large data
- Experience in Test Driven and Behavior Driven Development frameworks
- Thorough/Working knowledge of research designs.
- Thorough/Working knowledge of collection methods, capabilities and tasking process.
- Intellectual curiosity; creativity and innovation to go beyond current tools to deliver the best solution to complex problems.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.