ASEC3 is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Cybersecurity Specialist. The individual will support the Sponsor that is responsible for bringing data and capabilities together in a secure manner to the end user in an on-demand environment.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Experience as a Senior Systems Architect, Subject Matter Expert, Information Specialist, or Senior
Consultant/advisor to senior management within the IC helping to set strategic direction, develop
budget and program plans, craft technical responses to actions assigned by the CIO’s office
- Extensive authorship experience in the areas of technical, data and metadata standards and policy
Data and Metadata Standards and Policy
- Experience providing executive management and leadership support for the establishment,
implementation and maintenance of a comprehensive and effective cyber/information security
program to protect the Intelligence Communities classified and unclassified information and
information technology assets.
- Experience providing senior IC leadership with guidance, and expert advice in developing,
promoting, and maintaining cyber security controls and performance measures to adequately and
cost effectively protect all community cyber critical infrastructure including classified and
unclassified information systems and national security systems.
- Experience providing IC community cyber/information security policy, standards, and guidelines in
accordance with federal law and regulations, Presidential directives, national standards and
industry best practices.
- Experience collaborating through the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Security Risk
Management Committee (ISRMC), the IC Security Coordination Center and other interagency
security officials to establish, maintain and update documentation on the community policy, and IC
Chief Information Council recommendations.
- Experience providing, developing and applying information assurance architecture frameworks,
NIST Special Publication 800-53 requirements, translating the requirements into Enterprise
security services for large computing environments/enclaves.
- Experience providing expert direction and guidance to ensure that information systems that are
developed, deployed, operated, implemented, and supported in a manner consistent with
INFOSEC policies and procedures.Required Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical
Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology)
- At least 15 years of experience involving systems architecture, engineering, and integration with
focus on technical standards, markup-based (e.g., XML) systems, intelligence production and
dissemination, data processing pipelines, content management, workflow processes, enterprise
services, data interoperability standards, and data standards policy and compliance in support of
DoD and IC organizations.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.