The Cyber Security Analyst Expert detects, mitigates, and analyzes threats. Conducts research and evaluates technical and all-source intelligence with specific emphasis on user behavior and patterns in a dynamic and changing mission environment. Analyzes technical and non-technical data and metadata to determine normal patterns of events, proactively identify abnormalities, and determine root-cause of abnormalities. Correlates threat data from various sources. The candidate prepares assessments and presentations of analyses and findings. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. The candidate collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Specifically, this individual will be working across the different cyber security team to ensure that findings and analysis is shared and used to influence future design and development
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Security, IT, EE, Network Engineering, Computer Science, or related fieldDemonstrated 11 years of experience in three or more specific areas to include: analysis, network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red teaming,
hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, and computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile security,
telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or Linux), reverse
engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment or malware forensics.
- Proven experience in network analysis methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work well with teams or individually with minimal supervision
- MS degree in technical field
- Experience within IC community
- Prior experience with one or more of the following tools: Splunk, ArcSight, intrusion
detection/prevention system, network anti-virus technologies.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development and some demonstrated
proficiency in scripting and/or programming languages and database development
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able to
summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best practices
- Experience with operational communications
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.