The Cyber Security Analyst will assist with Cl investigative efforts, conduct network traffic analysis, support Cl and Security focused network architecture reviews, and assess data pertaining to network intrusions and/or cyber related attacks on Sponsor equities. Also responsible for analyzing of data on Operational Technologies to minimize risks. The Cyber Security Analysts will be part of the Sponsor’s High Threat Analytics team. In this capacity, the Cyber Security Analysts will analyze, investigate and provide in-depth synopses of Sponsor and various external customer projects and technical initiatives from all disciplines.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis by leveraging various data elements relating to security audit, computers logs, and physical security information. A thorough understanding of these data element sis required in order to identity, mitigate, and document anomalies.
- Demonstrated ability to use various COTS and custom platforms to correlate security statistics to proactively identify what is baseline and what is anomalous activity. A willingness to investigate both major and minor anomalies and bring them to closure. Attention to detail is critical.
- Ability to identify collect ion gaps which hamper day–to–day analytic processing and document these shortfalls.
- Strong performer with a demonstrated ability to multi –t ask and technical writing skills
- Adeptness to work independently, self–starter, solve hard issues to include thinking outside the box, and learn new tools, explore new data sets to garner a holistic understanding of the issue.
- 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience
- Performing counterintelligence, cyber security incident response and cyber/insider threat analysis for an IT enterprise
- Work experience in a Cyber Security Operation Center
- Knowledge of the agency cable system and core databases
- Working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium and an ability to learn basic and due diligence queries to validate system alerts
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.