The Cyber Forensics Analyst, Senior will assist with Cl investigative, conduct all source technical data analysis, support Cl focused assessments, reviews, and investigative activities pertaining to technical anomalies and/or cyber related attacks or targeting of Sponsor equities. The Contractor shall work independently with little supervision and shall be flexible to support customers located throughout the Washington Metro Area.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
- Support external customer projects by providing cyber analytic experience and guidance to ensure the projects comply with Sponsor policy and regulation while fulfilling the customer’s operational needs
- Provide insight into latest threats and countermeasures
- Evaluate network operations using network management platforms, auditing functions, and log reviews
- Review procurement processes of hardware, software and services to comply with operational needs
- Provide recommendations for end-to-end technical analysis
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
- Conducting in-depth research on a wide range of non-public records and/or IC data holdings
- Self-starter and independent worker with strong research, analytic, and critical thinking skill
- Ability to examine and synthesize large amounts of information in a timely manner, identify relevant Cl issues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, effective interpersonal skills, and the ability work in a team environment
- Review of data collections and selector derivation, use and familiarity with targeting/analytic tools
- Providing translation assistance with review of written and/or audio material
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Experience working complex data analysis, experience with analytical assessments of operational and technical data.
- Knowledge and familiarity with IC Counterintelligence issues and Cl environments.
- Ability to identify, investigate, and/or coordinate research on complex Cl issues to include FIS networks, individuals, and or organizations of interest.
- Knowledge of Anonymous/Privacy Internet capabilities and supporting network architecture.
- Foreign language/translation support (Russian).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.