The COOP Analyst will provide broad program support to mission assurance related tasks in support of continuity, emergency management, and test, training, and exercises. The COOP Analyst will assist in all tasks related to development, maintenance, and evaluation of plans, policies, and procedures that ensure successful execution.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Draft and maintain plans, policies, and procedures
- Assist with continuity program reviews to assess and ensure compliance with applicable authorities
- Assist with exercise execution and evaluation
- Provide program management and administrative support
- Support development of communications products to support program goals
- Review draft national policies related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, cyber, and IT disaster recovery, to assess and articulate potential implications to continuity programs
- Maintain products and tools (e.g., databases, spreadsheets) that support programmatic planning and execution
Experience and Education
Bachelors’ degree with knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans and procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements.