The Content Curator will play an important role in building the value of the content library as strategic asset. In this role, the Learning Sl/Content Curator will assist the Content Manager in monitor and guide learning content development with respect to the achievement of accessibility, currency, relevancy and compliance goals.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The Sl/Content Curator will work in close coordination with the technical, media and instructional design teams and external Learning Enterprise representatives to support project planning, security and maintenance.
- Within the scope of this position, content shall include all internally- developed products and those procured
as commercial-off the-shelf products (e.9. web based training products and materials).
- Learning content will typically be uploaded to Sponsor Learning/Content Management Systems (L/CMS) and to the Sponsor’s
- Learning content shall include text, images and graphics, videos, surveys, games, links and other
training materials. Commercial training course content shall include commercial-off the-shelf (COTS) web
based training courses.
- Support the development of content management requirements, catalog ontologies, governance policies
and business processes to promote efficient management of content resources.
- Acquire/develop and/or upload content to Sponsors web sites and content management systems (e.9.
web portals and learning management systems); develop and apply catalog organization and tagging
schemes to improve management efficiency and facilitate user discovery.
- Assist in the periodic review and evaluation of content to ensure accessibility compliance, and
recommend new acquisitions to ensure continued achievement of learning goals.
- Support the design, provisioning, and update of the Sponsor’s web sites as required with text, graphical,
video, and other content types.
- Excellent communication, editing, and writing skills
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills (analysis, judgment, information seeking)
- Familiarity with content management concepts, methods and CMS tools.
- Ability to gain elevated system permissions (System Administration)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work independently; self-starter
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent years of experience) in liberal arts studies, communications, or other associated discipline
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.