We are seeking a Computer & Network Security Specialist to support the day-to-day operation of the customer’s Splunk deployment.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Create queries, dashboards, and visualizations in support of customer requirements
- Develop custom functions utilizing REST endpoints and integrating technologies with Splunk
- Create and manage Splunk knowledge objects to include apps, dashboards, alerts, extractions, tags, workflow actions, and aliases
- Develop reports for operational activities
- Creative problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills with the ability to de-construct problems
- TS/SCI w/ poly
- 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD or
equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated Splunk engineering experience
- Understanding of a variety of security tools including firewall logs, intrusion detection
systems, windows logs, event management
- Understanding of operating systems (e.g., Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Key contributor and self-starter with cross-organizational skills that promote
transparency, flexibility, and collaboration
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.