The Computer Forensics Analyst will provide forensic analyst expertise support to a United States Government (USG) customer and will be an active contributing member of a security vulnerability and computer forensic analysis team. The candidate must exercise excellent social acumen and operational judgment and be able to respond quickly to
high priority tasking. The candidate must understand the importance of using tradecraft
to minimize exposure. The candidate should have a comfort level with speaking as s/he
may be required to brief assessments at various forums across the Intelligence
Community. Furthermore, the ideal candidate will:
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Conduct computer forensics and security vulnerability analysis using commercial-
off-the-shelf (COTS) and/or customer provided tools.
- Evaluate cloud services, web applications, and commercial-off-the-shelf software
- Perform network traffic analysis of web services to analyze raw packet data for
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and
reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Provide management with discrepancy reports and end user documentation.
- Communicate daily with program managers, management, customer
representatives, and end users to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Cybersecurity, Information Technology (IT),
Electrical Engineering (EE), Computer Science, , Computer/Digital Forensics
- Demonstrated 11 years’ experience in three or more of the following: analysis,
network engineering, networking security, penetration testing, red taming,
hardware engineering, software reverse engineering, computer exploitation.
- Proven proficiency with at least three (3) or more of the following: mobile
security, telecom protocols, operating systems (Windows, iOS, Android, or
Linux), reverse engineering, forensics, network analysis, vulnerability assessment
or malware forensics.
- Demonstrated familiarity with Wireshark, Fiddler, EnCase, Sleuthkit and/or other
- Demonstrated experience in drafting reports, documenting case details, and able
to summarize findings and recommendations based on system analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in performing post-incident computer forensics while
maintaining proper chain of custody and without destruction of critical data.
- Experience within Intelligence Community (IC)community
- Experience employing advanced forensic tools and techniques for attack
reconstruction, including dead system analysis and volatile data collection and
- Law Enforcement/Cyber Forensics experience
- Desired experience ensuring quality assurance and the spreading of best
- Relevant Certifications: CCFP, GCIA, OSCP, CEH, CISSP, or Security+
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.