The Business Analyst Senior position entails working with various business lines within the customer organization to understand processes for service delivery, identify gaps and pain points, and document process workflows and standard operation procedures using process maps. Ideal candidates will have working experience with cost recovery modelling, and familiarity with Working Capital Fund (WCF) operations, since a large part of the position will be focused on moving Business Entities into the WCF, or increasing their efficiency within the WCF.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Research, bench-mark, and analyze processes for improvement and/or re-engineering. Develop, document, communicate, implement, and evaluate recommendations.
- Utilize industry methodologies and best practices to perform assessments and identify process improvement and cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide recommendations for cost recovery options based on data gathered
- Design and develop performance metrics, key performance indicators, and other reports that align with organizational goals and missions that help inform overall business and service health.
- Engage with managers, providers, and users to understand the full life-cycle of support and ensure services are provided with a focus on the customer and their needs.
- Prior experience with cost recovery models
- Understanding of business processes and process improvement initiatives
- Ability to communicate clearly with a variety of stakeholders and senior leaders
- Ability to solve problems
- Excellent writing, editing, and briefing skills
- Experience with ServiceNow (not mandatory, but desired)
- Experience with Visio, SQL Developer (or similar database query tool)
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and effectively in a dynamic team environmentProficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel (experience in formulas and visualizations
- Demonstrated ability to balance tasks, competing priorities, and short deadlines in a fast-paced
Experience and Education
- 10 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Business related field
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.