Seeking a Business Analyst position will be assisting with resource decisions,
providing input to strategic/programmatic guidance to customers, preparing supporting documentation
for budget exercises, conducting briefings on programmatic activities, performing trend analyses, and
employing program analysis techniques to highlight critical budget, schedule, and performance risk factors.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for managing a small team.
- Track funding in MS Excel Spend Plan Tool
- Develop program budget for group
- Conduct briefings to group Management
- Resolve data discrepancies
- Create budget justification requests
- Team leadership and management
- A minimum of 5 years total progressive and relevant work experience in resource management, budgetary
analysis, programmatic analysis, or structured approaches to analysis and data manipulation.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates with prior management or leadership experience is preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or business related field is required for this position.
- Prior experience with cost recovery models
- Strong understanding of business processes and process improvement initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.