We are seeking a Junior Business Analyst to assist the Senior Business Analysts with resource management
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The majority of this position will involve execution type financial work, processing documents, inputting
data, analyzing and interpreting financial information, and supporting the team where needed. Additionally,
the Business Analyst will be responsible for managing a small team.
- Assisting in the tracking of funding in MS Excel Spend Plan Tool
- Supporting the development of program budget for group
- Compiling financial / funding documents to execute funding
- Resolve data discrepancies in accounting
- Input financial / resource data into financial and PM tools
- Strong aptitude for learning and developmental growth
- Good financial / business foundation to understand business processes and procedures
- A minimum of 3 years total progressive and relevant work experience in resource management, budgetary
analysis, programmatic analysis, or financial analysis.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communications skills.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or business related field is preferred, but not required for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.