The Mid-Level Resource Manager will assist with administrative and resource management tasks that allow for the establishment and maintenance of interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution. The Resource Manager will document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses and will record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating financial transactions. The Resource Manager will also maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving un-liquidated obligations and undelivered orders.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data analytics, Mathematics or related field. 5 years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs will be considered in lieu of a BS degree
- Candidates must have experience applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements
- Candidates are required to have experience conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to establish relationships throughout the IC and support ad hoc responsibilities as needed
- Strong organizational skills are necessary in order to manage supply requests
- Ability to use the customer’s procurement system and document supply requests
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.