As the Scrum Master for the Team, lead the to deliver working software through a SAFe Agile approach. The goal is to remove impediments and champion the SAFe methodology.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the team during Program Increment Planning
- Daily Stand-Ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Retros
- Implement and continually improve Agile Scrum practices
- Proactively seek opportunities to use process improvement and re-engineering methodologies to facilitate improvements to team processes
- Facilitate positive team dynamics to help maximize team performance
- Identify and remove impediments to help protect the team from outside influences.
Ability to facilitate the scrum team’s day-to-day activities
Act as servant leader to help maximize team efficiency by resolving impediments
Help the Product Owner prepare the backlog, improve velocity, and ensures important Scrum artifacts are prepared
Maintain project metrics, milestones, and deliverables
Help the team adopt agile methodology and leads process improvements
Must have demonstrated experience as a Scrum Master in IT
Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I, PMI-ACP)
1 year Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience
Software development management tools including JIRA
Experience developing software in the Federal Government
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.