The Sponsor is responsible for programmatic partnership with the private sector. The role will be participating in active, cross-directorate collaboration to enhance existing and develop new relationships
with the right companies in critical Tech sectors to pursue mission objectives.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position.
The subject matter expert (SME) is responsible for conducting research and providing operations and case management
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide knowledge and expertise in case management
- Assist the team with group awareness and outreach as well as management of deconfliction;
- Brief Senior Review Panel and operations board to gain approvals on requests presented from office activities
- Defining and capturing requirements by interacting with stakeholders and subsequently conducting independent research and analysis of information in preparation for meetings; seeking information from personnel within the supported principal’s organization or appropriate external stakeholders to provide background information the principal will require for meetings and other engagements.
- Streamline requirements.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Have background and experience working supporting case management and operations in the Sponsors Directorate
- Expertise in utilizing operations communication systems
- Demonstrated proactive support to customers
- Familiarity and regular use of the Sponsors tools supporting data collection, management and reporting of operational data
- Experience supporting field locations
- Experience developing relationships
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to multitask
- Requires a minimum of 16 years with BS/BA relevant to role, or equivalent experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.