The Network Operations Process Analyst will support the Sponsor’s organization responsible for championing governance and quality. The organization is focused on improving efficiency and capabilities to build, deliver, and sustain IT Network solutions.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position.
The selected candidate will be responsible for cleaning up the organizations request fulfillment/ service delivery capability, to include moving functions to an automated state.
This will consist of; working with multiple stakeholders in various groups to define, develop, and institutionalize strategic processes across multi-fabric information environments.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with service owners and product managers to create Service Level Agreements (SLA) and
Service Level Objectives (SLOs) to ensure operational compliance in both fulfillment and detect to correct.
- Lead workforce engagement and collaboration efforts.
- Provide technical writing and customer engagement support. Supports team by being the front in engagement for human quality assurance.
- Look across various common IT services that do not currently share a common lexicon or process, however are very common in nature, with the intent to bring more turn key solutions to bare.
- Consolidate inputs from various partners and identify challenges, inconsistencies, and gaps.
- Convey complex technical topics to individuals and groups with varying level of technical expertise.
- Developing and presenting complex technical documents, procedures, reports, and briefings.
- Identifying gaps in capabilities and strategic needs in relation to the strategic direction.
- Identifying opportunities for strengthening, streamlining, and standardizing process.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Expert in process analytics for IT engineering, service delivery, and operations (event, incident, problem and change) management.
- Ability to transcend documenting processes, but be able to lead process improvement and make critical proposals for more efficient means of fulfillment.
- Proficient in technical writing and customer engagement support. Must be able to support team by being the front door in engagement for human quality assurance.
- Ability to review customer feedback to identify pain points and propose solutions.
- Deep understanding in IT Network systems and supporting network operations applications.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating across enterprise organizations at all levels.
- Strong corporate communication expertise with desired experience writing to both broad project level and executive audiences.
- Ability to translate requirements into end-to-end designs that involve multiple interfaces
- Able to translate complex technical terminology, concepts and issues in terms understandable to technical and non-technical management and resources staff
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience (3 years)) in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline with a minimum of 10 yrs
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.