ASEC3 is seeking the right candidate to assist with building and maintaining multiple project schedules.
In this position you will be responsible for building and maintaining concurrently as many as twelve Congressional Budget Justification Book (CBJB) related project schedules per year utilizing MS Project and other scheduling tools, as appropriate.
Other responsibilities for this position include:
- Coordinate, prepare, and ensure accurate input for tasking.
- Prepare briefing books and other relevant presentation materials.
- Assist with the tracking of legislative language, program plans, processes, schedules, and digital filing systems as well as internal and external tasking.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- TS/SCI with Polygraph level clearance is required
- Experience managing multiple large projects simultaneously
- Proficiency with MS Project and other scheduling tools
- Previous experience supporting the IC Community as a Schedule
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.