We are seeking a Technical Writer who will be responsible for creating documentation that clarifies the product’s features and benefits.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
The right candidate will be responsible for documenting and translating highly technical information into clear, readable documentation. The Candidate will work on requirements to include content strategy or scoping out new products to ensure all necessary information has been included for users to understand what they’re reading quickly.
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure and form documentation.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, or equivalent work experience
- 11+ years of experience writing technical documentation for technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience developing technical documentation from scratch while working with network engineers and system engineers
- Ability to learn new technical information quickly and explain it in simple terms targeted to the audience
- Ability to work in a high paced environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.