ASEC3 is seeking a Communication’s Lead to assist with developing and executing integrated marketing communications projects according to the strategies and organizational objectives.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position.
The individual will be responsible to provide senior-level communications and marketing. The individual shall develop both internal and external executive briefings, public relations/image efforts, and marketing campaigns for all components the contract. The individual will author, edit and publish a variety of communication products to include What’s News Articles, Brochures, Directives, Event Planning, FAQs, Points of Pride, Posters, PowerPoint presentations, Videos on Demand, etc. The Communication Specialist shall provide event management support to include Tech Expos, All Hands meetings and Management Offsites, etc. . They will be required to collaborate with Webmaster to continuously update content on contract website and partner with other communication / marketing teams across the CIO to support enterprise efforts.
- Proven ability to think strategically
- Ability to simultaneously manage short- and long-term assignments, prioritize individual responsibilities, and adjust schedule according to organizational demands
- Proven ability to engage with government and contractor personnel across functional disciplines and organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications and speaking skills
- Working proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as software required to generate superb communications products.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint.
- Ability to track project deliverables and plan events from start to finish (meetings, offsites, strategic plans, etc.).
- Ability to access communications, printing, advertising, and marketing resources from both parents company and client site.
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative as well as the ability to work seamlessly with contractors of other organizations as well as government staffers from all walks of life (techies, managers, non-techies, customers, PMs, IC community, etc ).
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.