ASEC3 is seeking an IT Project Manager with experience skilled in planning, leading, and managing multiple project teams with different stakeholders.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
- Lead and coordinate the Accreditation and Authorization process and packages.
- Interact with the ISSM office for project waivers and approvals for hardware and software not currently on the baseline.
- Monitor progress of multiple concurrent projects and requirements.multiple interfaces and supporting data repositories.
- Technical knowledge of software development, networks, storage, and data centers.
- Familiarity with managing multiple concurrent projects with short deadlines and competing priorities.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.