Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position.
The right candidate will act as an advocate for the client as the ultimate authority on the architecture designed to address client business problems.
As well as:
- Plan, implement, test, document and maintain enterprise-wide solutions to total system or subsystems using internally created
and/or off the shelf products.
- Analyzes and identifies all or part of a company’s existing or new peripheral, network, and telecommunications systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs.
- Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem.
- Provides direction for design activities.
- Often project-based, sometimes working at customer sites.
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts.
- Plans, analyzes, and creates original visual solutions to communications projects.
- Identifies the most effective way to get messages across in print and electronic media using color, type, illustration, photography, animation, and various print and layout techniques.
- Develops the overall layout and production design of magazines, newspapers, journals, corporate reports, and
- Uses perspective, isometric, orthographic, and schematic techniques to prepare technical and non-technical illustrations and line drawings for slide presentations, view graphics, reports, brochures, etc.
- Produces promotional displays, packaging, and marketing brochures for products and services, designs distinctive logos for products and businesses, and develop signs and signage systems for business and government.
- Develops material for Internet Web pages, interactive media, and multimedia projects.
- Gathers relevant information by meeting with clients, creative or art directors, and by performing own research.
- Prepares sketches or layouts—by hand or with the aid of a computer—to illustrate vision for the design.
- Work closely with a team of fellow Systems Integrators and Communications Officers
- Provide graphic development support for analytic and other communication products across the Sponsor organization
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop compelling graphic products to convey strategic information to Senior stakeholders across the Sponsor organization and broader IC
- Assist with other communication products as required
- Manage and uphold brand standards in accordance with style guide across Sponsor organization
- Provide programmatic support and stakeholder engagement
- Provide a total system perspective to the role, including a technical understanding of sponsor products, partnership, dependencies and capabilities.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD in Communications, IT, or related field
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Knowledge of technical and logistical operations
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written – with all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to fully coordinate project schedules
- Experience dealing with complex situations in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing requirements and various other documents
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear, compelling “stand-alone” graphical products
- Ability to leverage a variety of tools such as: PowerPoint; Adobe suite; Maya; 3Ds Max
- Ability to manage complex projects and schedules with multiple objectives and priorities
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of stakeholders across organizational boundaries to accomplish mission goals
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.