ASEC3 is seeking the right Candidate to assist GIO customer with strategic financial planning activities, specifically focusing on IPBS, CBJ, and IPOM.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The right Candidate should have a strong comprehension of customer budget build process and strategies.
As well as:
- Be able to confidently craft investment proposals
- Have the ability to develop and maintain financial models to determine required funding levels for major initiatives
- Develop strategies and advice on presentation and communication of historical and prospectives
- Advise on all aspects of financial performance to assist with maximizing the value of their services,
anticipate and mitigate financial risk, and meet financial commitments
- A minimum of 10 years total progressive and relevant work experience in financial strategy, cost modeling, demand forecasting, and advisory support.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or business related field is required for this position.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communications skills.
- Prior WCF experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.