ASEC3 is seeking an experienced and motivated individual to perform in the role of Systems Engineer. The individual will help define the Sponsor’s IT system performance analysis, requirements engineering/management, testing and evaluation, and other necessary disciplines for successful system development, design, implementation, and decommission.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- 3+ years of experience with system engineering or engineering design and testing
- 2+ years of experience with Single Board Computers and Software Defined Radios
- Knowledge of Linux, Python, VMware
- Knowledge of networking protocols, routing, firewalls
- Knowledge of software vulnerabilities and exploits
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience with Linux, Wireshark
- Experience with computer components and hardware
- Experience with software development
- Knowledge of firmware or embedded systems
- Knowledge of operating systems at the administrative or kernel level
- Knowledge of the intelligence community (IC)’s mission, vision, goals, and values
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.