ASEC 3 is seeking an entry level Cyber Engineer to support the Sponsor’s organization responsible for coordinating secure internet capabilities for mission. The specific role for this position will be to provide cyber security engineering on secure internet solutions.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support various aspects of the Sponsor’s usage of internet solutions, identity management, and cyber guidance, evaluations, and recommendations – includes churn, user actions, cyber/system solutions and obfuscation.
- Provide guidance on internet solutions cyber risk and practices.
- Apply rigor in qualifying the risk in terms that can be used to prioritize risk mitigation approaches.
- Develop warning triggers/conditions that indicate an unacceptable level of risk.
- Research best practices and highlight user techniques that fit the Sponsor’s cyber risk posture.
- Evaluate on-going efforts, infrastructure, and hardware and propose changes to improve the cyber security posture of internet solutions.
- Develop a roadmap from current to future capabilities and needs.
- Draft and coordinate responses to requests in a timely manner.
- Identify methods to improve analytic capability and processes.
- Develop methods of capturing trends in activities and documenting baselines of normal activity on systems.
- BS/BA in computer science, engineering, information security, data science, or a related technology discipline with 0 to 3 years’ experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.