ASEC3 is seeking a Systems Integrator to provide support to the Customer’s Commercial Engagement Team, COTR, project teams, and Chief of Staff.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position.
The team the Systems Integrator will be a part of will be responsible for performing market research, developing acquisition strategy, negotiating and executing contracts, and supporting the management commercial relationships.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with management, technical teams, and mission partners to ensure goals and requirements are gathered, clearly articulated, documented, and tracked to closure.
- Coordinate project schedules, including participation in meetings, documentation and distribution of minutes and action items; and tracking action items for successful completion.
- Manage and collaborate responses for all Corporate Action Items.
- Gather commercial engagement requirements and shepherd through process.
- Provide support to Staff leads to manage acquisitions, projects, and processes.
- Perform Market Research, vendor vetting, and Conflict of Interest analysis.
- Assisting in the preparation of acquisition plans, management plans, reports, and assessing, documenting, and tracking new business requirements.
- Facilitating meetings and information sessions.
- Provide process improvements and lead Structured Improvement Activities, as
- Provide back up support for the Admin officer.
- Manage and collaborate responses for Corporate Action Tasks
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience in a related discipline)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Person selected must be able to write well, be able to present impeccably, and support all the mission activities with brand development.
- Portfolio of building a brand
- Data-driven thinking and experience representing ideas through finished communications products
- Knowledge of commercial social media
- Excellent understanding of full marketing mix
- Stellar stakeholder management and communication skills
- Superlative communication and writing skills to compose correspondence on behalf of senior executives
- Strong interpersonal, networking, and critical thinking skills (analysis, judgment, information seeking)
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of information from various resources
- Domain experience and knowledge of customer’s processes, procedures, and network systems and associated applications for finished intelligence production and dissemination
- Proficient with MS Office suite of products, especially PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work independently, self-starter
- Experience using Bright Idea
- Experience using the Customer’s Corporate Actions Tool (CAT) and other enterprise knowledge and data management systems
- Previous experience in the Intelligence Community, preferably in Customer’s organization
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.