We are in need of Business Analysts to help develop and incorporate new business strategies into their operations in order to improve financial performance going forward. ASEC3 is seeking candidates that possess knowledge of, or aptitude to learn, business strategy, financial reporting, regulatory compliance, process development, and project management.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position
The candidate will be part of a team that will assist with the establishment of and transition to new models that will support all financial reporting and accounting requirements. The team will aid in the development and maintenance of business and financial strategies, and the integration of SLA management into existing customer service and business processes.
Specific skills required for the Financial Reporting and Analysis positions are:
- Assist with designing and deploying processes and procedures to support WCF financial reporting requirements
- Identify, design, implement, and improve processes and procedures supporting periodic accounting and
reporting of expenses, revenue, and balance sheet accounts, maintaining capitalized property records, and
reconciling various financial system accounts for both BE’s
- Provide expert guidance on SLA compliance and GAO regulations related to bona fide need, obligations,
funding tenure, and contractual requirements
- Design and deploy process and procedures supporting SLA establishment and management, funding, cost
estimation, billing, and revenue collection
- Train contractors and staff as needed in these processes and procedures
- A minimum of 6 years total progressive and relevant work experience in financial reporting and analysis,
process improvements, and financial management.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or business related field is required for this position.
- Candidates must have demonstrated excellent
interpersonal skills, strong written and oral communications skills.
- Candidates with prior WCF experience are
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.