ASEC3 is seeking a Configuration Manager, expert level, to support a program tasked with developing and deploying a communications solution and network for use cases planned for transition from a legacy network system. The new system will support users in a number of different capacities and varying degrees of complexity, and draws heavily on knowledge of Customer activities.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- Responsible for developing configuration management processes and workflow to
support optimal configuration management for business and programmatic activities
across the program.
- Recommend and establish the programs configuration management controls to
support all business activities of the program.
- Establish the functional CM baseline to ensure proper file sharing, accesses, and
documentation control in support of program activities.
- Internal team collaboration and engagement across the program and with Prestige
management as needed in support of the role.
- Monthly and/or weekly reporting.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Experience should consist of BS/BA in a relevant role with 10-12 years experience as a Systems Integrator supporting configuration management activities on a large dynamic program, MS/MA with 8-10 years experience or PhD with 5-7 years experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in the intelligence community and performing configuration management in support of a technical program.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an active member of a cohesive and energetic team and ability to work independently as needed to meet requirements
- Previous support as a systems integrator on a Sponsor program.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.We are no longer accepting applications for this job.