ASEC3 is seeking a Network Engineer to manage multiple secure development networks and lab environments with experience planning network installations.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
- The Network Engineer will assist with installing and maintaining desktops, laptops, servers and LAN equipment.
- Maintain and improve the health and security of multiple secure enclaves by helping to install, configure, maintain, and monitor core network infrastructure including routers, switches , firewalls and other network components.
- Work closely with end users to solicit and document unique network operating requirements and work closely with other system engineers and administrators to ensure secure communications and prevent unauthorized intrusion within and between multiple mission networks.
- Document SOPs, produce network security documentation, and help implement network monitoring solutions to ensure the health and security of the overall network.
- TS/ SCI clearance with a polygraph required
- 15+ years of experience in network installation, configuration or monitoring and assessment for enterprise or mission critical environments
- Experience in the intelligence community, including implementing and assessing solutions to meet mission operational requirements
- Experience with network vulnerability assessment intrusion detection monitoring or visualization
- Knowledge of cybersecurity fields and technology focusing on network infrastructure
- Knowledge of Cisco, Juniper or other network security devices including switches , routers , firewalls
- Experience with configuring secure virtual local area network communications and establishing a demilitarized zone between secure enclaves and the public Internet.
- Knowledge of network visualization tools or assessment utilities
- Ability to work independently with senior administrative and technical leads
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.