ASEC3 is looking for a Senior Systems Integrator who will support a Government Manager.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
The right candidate should demonstrate the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a mixed team of contractors and staff. They should have strong analytical skills and attention detail, and strong oral and written communications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Industry partner interactions.
- Interface with senior government leadership.
- Day to day office operations (Sharepoint SCA, Calendar management, Travel, events, etc.)
- Briefings and documentation coordination.
- Prior experience in a Systems Integration role
- Proven ability to work across organizations (both intra- and inter-agency)
- Strong oral and written communications
- Fluent with MS Outlook, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and working knowledge of other standard operating tools and applications.
- Organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize workload
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex issues clearly and concisely to senior leadership.
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple projects and/or activities
- Minimum of 5+ Year’s relevant experience in the IC
- Minimum of 10+ Year’s overall relevant experience
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.