ASEC3 is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to support is a highly visible position with our program customer. The right candidate will work in an environment that is dynamic and involves coordination with multiple site locations and end users.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with FSP clearance to be considered for this position
The Candidate will be responsible for assisting/leading efforts with the re-accreditation of an in-place customer network that has connectivity both CONUS and OCONUS. In addition, candidate will assist in the design/implementation of a new network that will eventually replace what is currently in use by the customer.
Other responsibilities may also include:
- Provides ongoing network support, addresses availability issues, overcomes performance problems.
- Designs, installs, maintains and coordinates the use of network systems.
- Evaluates hardware and software and peripheral equipment for large, complex networks.
- Manages network performance, diagnoses performance problems and undertakes tuning activities to ensure network performance meets customer requirements.
- Troubleshoots and resolves problems to ensure quality transmission service on the network.
- Reports on overall network performance including frequent problems, underlying issues and plans to improve network availability, performance and problem resolution.
- Trains users, maintains, creates and deletes user accounts. Maintains and updates system security plans on all platforms.
- Implements and coordinates network policies, procedures and standards.
- Enforces network security procedures.
- Requires TS/SCI w/ poly
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Potential travel involved (CONUS/OCONUS) to service/install equipment as needed.
- Though not required to be an expert, candidate should have some familiarity with AWS technology.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.