ASEC3 is seeking the right candidate to support the client’s mission goals and strategic objectives by providing strategic planning, business planning, program increment and release train planning support to the program.
Candidates must already possess a current and active TS/SCI with Poly clearance to be considered for this position.
The candidate will use the Agile Framework and provide leadership to a portfolio of projects within the client’s mission space through design, implementation, and testing.
Specific duties include:
- Translate mission needs and business requirements into system, application, or process designs.
- Review and update project schedules, milestones, and deliverables into various databases.
- Monitor projects to ensure work scope and schedule are met.
- Plan and coordinate all meeting logistics.
- Attend detailed development meeting to track actions, note challenges, develop process flows and roadmaps, and facilitate internal communication.
- Develop programmatic control gate documentation
- Prepare briefings for Sponsor and stakeholders.
- Provide highlights and written documentation of team accomplishments and concerns.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must possess active TS/SCI with poly
- 12 to 15 years of relevant work experience with BS/BA
- 10 to 14 years of relevant work experience with MS/MA
- Experience supporting multiple development and testing teams simultaneously.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile framework, models, and processes.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and working action items to completion.
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting strong oral and written communication skills to include giving briefings/presentations, planning and facilitating meetings and providing support for technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex issues clearly and concisely to senior leadership.
- Self-starter and ability to manage multiple projects and/or activities.
- Understanding of project control gate processes.
- Ability to work independently and across large teams.
- Basic knowledge of mobile technologies.
- Previous experience as an Agile scrum master.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Vets/Disabled.